Thursday, October 6, 2016

Hello,
Today I will talk you about a present that was given to me when I stayed in the third year in the school; this is a diary of sicodelia. I remember this present because I always loved to write about of everything that had happened to me.
I remember that I wanted the diary of pascualina but my mother say that she couldn’t find, however I love the diary when my mother give me, because it is very coloring also had many stickers, I think that I remember because also it was a way I find for connect whit me self by means of the writing. I was very comfortable when I wrote in this diary, I wrote about my dreams, my experiences in the school, some poem and also the people important to me used to write me in this diary.
This diary I want keep for the memory, but my sister founded it and well she wants use, really is no problem for me, because I now that my sister kwon take care of even the smallest details.
I hope that you can tell me about a present significant for you.

See you soon! 


3 comments:

  1. I had like four sicodelia's agendas in my childhood. I loved it!! Then when I grow up I founded one and it wasn't so great. I think that the sicodelia from our years was way better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danitza! I remember that when I was younger I gave to my sister one of those and she was very very happy! It's nice to know she is not the only one. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice memory. Do you still write a lot today?

    ReplyDelete