Thursday, October 20, 2016

Hello,
Today I am going to talk to you about what I read ultimate, I read about the criminal feminist an article that the subject at university that is politic penitentiary, is a very interesting subject because en this I read about what  happens in Chile in the prison because the person always have an opinion about of the prison that is very wrong. This happen thanks to TV that only shows the prison like a place in that the persons have to pay for their  actions, and well this is very alarming, many people are in the prison for crime in that the cause is for motive of the problems about the social structure, like the economic inequality.
I realized one investigation in the subject legal psychology , and in this I found many studies that explain that exist a lot of correlation  between crime and the economic inequality . These were interesting and other thing that we considered interesting is that in Chile there aren’t studies that work this theme.

I hope continue kwon about this theme, because I liked work in the political public dedicate of the prison this help so much of our society y subject penitentiary and if I can contribution of the dialogue in deferent area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment