Thursday, September 29, 2016

Hello! Today I will write about that place that I did like to visit in the future. Always I will wish to visit Machu Picchu because in this place find the ruins of the culture Inca that built before of fifteen century in the south of Peru also this place is it in the list of heritage of the human for the UNESCO. Machu Picchu being a center cultural and ecological kwon as Sanctuary historical of Machu Picchu much evidence indicates that the agriculture practice of the 760 B.C. 

I hope visit this place someday whit me brother or maybe whit me friends, I kwon many people that visit and always us experience be fantastic.

This city Inca exist in the most summit of the mountain, when some people go to the ruins sometimes is very difficult breathe, is for this that some people sell sweet of coca, for do not feel giddiness. 



5 comments:

  1. i hope that your cant visit the ruins of the culture Inca :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to go there too! Maybe this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to visit Machu Picchu too!! And it's great that is so close to us haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danitza! I'm planning to go to Machu Pichu with girlfriend! it's a very spiritual and beautiful place to go! I hope yo can go there atleast once in your life! Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I strongly recommend Machu Picchu. It is an amazing place and the feel to it is just magical.It's definitely a place to visit more than once, I feel

    ReplyDelete