Thursday, October 20, 2016

Hello, 
Today I am going to talk to you about a good friends of mine, her name is Maria Paz, I met in the first years at university when happen the welcome of the students of first years of psychology. I consider that she is a good friend for me because always to share moments nice, also we had the work together.
I think that they have in common is that we like talk about reflection of the life, reflection about of so much aspect that the life especially of subject psychology.
Recently we choose subject optional and this are very different, she like the psychoanalysis and I don’t like so I choose subject of other area so we don’t see every day like before, but always we find moment for share and can talk about our life.

Also we talk for telephone much time, something we see the series “the black mirror” is very good our we cook food vegetarian, I am not vegetarian but she yes. The last time we cook hamburgers of lentils. I remember that one time we sing at university in the celebration of spring this is other that we have in common, we love sing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment