Thursday, November 10, 2016

Hello! Today I am going to talk to you about of my favorite artist.
Me artist favorite is Amaia Montero, I discover she when I was going to the primary school, specific in the fourth basic.
I like because she sings in the team of music, called “oreja de van gogh” that from is Spain and is a group of pop-rock. Listinig to the songs is very nice for me, because I can remember when I am was little and I was sing in my house, as well as I remember when I sang in one festival of the song in one school of summer, I remember that I sang “Dulce locura” I got the second place (of the six participating), It was very nice.
But in the 2007 Amaia Motero separated from the group and she start like soloist, and well I thought that I didn’t like her song but it didn’t happen.
The piece that I more like is one song that the name is “El 28”, I love sing this song. I remember that one time I had one cd of this group, and I listened every day in my house.
Recently I don’t listen to their songs, but when I need relax or when I travel to me house I listen song of “oreja de van gogh” or song that Amaia Montero like soloist because his song are good.

5 comments:

  1. My sister loves la oreja de Van Gogh,I remember she singing "Dulce Locura" haha. Personally I don't like it so much, but it also don't annoy me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love La oreja de Van Gogh, I was really sad when they separated. I liked more this band with Amaía Montero as the Vocalist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also my mom loves this band. I grow listening this band, and aldo i singing "Dulce Locura" is good letter, expecially when broken your heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like too La Oreja de Van Gogh, and they remember me the school. My favourite song is "Rosas", I think that it's beautiful and it's cool that you participed in festivals singing

    ReplyDelete
  5. niceeee gruop! I remember when i was a kid! Best of all is the story of the name of the band! hahah

    ReplyDelete